October 29, 2011

Pumpkin Bread

This recipe will make 3 9x5 loaves

3 c pumpkin puree
1 1/2 c vegetable oil
4 c sugar
6 eggs
4 3/4 c flour
1 1/2 t baking powder
1 1/2 t baking soda
1 1/2 t salt
1 1/2 t ground cinnamon
1 1/2 ground nutmeg
1 1/2 t ground cloves

Preheat oven to 35o degrees. Grease and flour 3 9x5 loaf pans. Mix pumpkin, oil,sugar and eggs. Combine the rest of the dry ingredients together and stir into pumpkin mixture. Divide evenly between prepared pans. Bake 45 minutes to 1 hour.

2 comments:

Tina Butler said...

Yum I love pumpkin bread Patti. Those will make perfect gifts during the holidays.

Sharon said...

I am sure glad that I caught up with you as I was just wishing for a pumpkin bread recipe. I seemed to have misplaced my old one.
Thanks
BTW they sure do look good.