December 10, 2011

Chocolate Peanut Butter Treats

I found this recipe on Pinterest here. It's a very easy recipe and we really like them, so I made a batch for Christmas.


1 c Karo syrup


1 c sugar


2 c peanut butter


4 c Rice Krispies


48 Hershey Chocolate Kisses


In a heavy large sauce pan, bring to a boil Karo and sugar; take off the burner. Add peanut butter and quickly stir until smooth and creamy. Add Rice Krispies and stir until completely incorporated with the peanut butter mixture. Quickly spoon mixture onto waxed paper and immediately press a Hershey's Kiss in the center. Let cool completely not to disturb the Hershey Kiss before storing in an air tight container.

2 comments:

Megan said...

Those look great, Patti. I can't wait to try them.

Sharon said...

Those sure do look yummy I will have to try and make some.
Thanks for sharing
Hugs