
2 c sugar
6 eggs,beaten well
1 can Eagle Brand Milk
2 cans Carnation evaporated milk
1 qt. half and half
1 t vanilla
milk to finish filling
In a large bowl, beat eggs. Add Eagle Brand,Carnation and half and half beating until blended well. Add sugar and beat until foamy. Add vanilla. Pour into freezer and add enough regular milk to finish filling to fill line on freezer. Freeze according to directions on ice cream freezer.
6 eggs,beaten well
1 can Eagle Brand Milk
2 cans Carnation evaporated milk
1 qt. half and half
1 t vanilla
milk to finish filling
In a large bowl, beat eggs. Add Eagle Brand,Carnation and half and half beating until blended well. Add sugar and beat until foamy. Add vanilla. Pour into freezer and add enough regular milk to finish filling to fill line on freezer. Freeze according to directions on ice cream freezer.

2 comments:
Patti Congrats on your weight loss! That is just wonderful sweet friend. I'm proud of you! I think you will like the clean eating site and books. I just discovered them and I am impressed so far. It seems very healthy and easy.
Thank you for your kind words about my weight loss as well! We can encourage each other.
Blessings to you this weekend. ~Melissa :)
I LOVE your site it all looks so YUMMY! i can't wait to try some/most of them!! I am new but i have LOTs of recipes to put on mine :-D
Post a Comment