1 orange flavored cake mix1 small box instant vanilla pudding
3 T orange flavored jello mix
1/4 c. fresh orange juice
Preheat oven to 325. Spray bundt or tube pan. Mix cake mix according to package directions, adding the vanilla pudding mix, jello mix and orange juice in addition. Bake 40-45 minutes or until cake is done. Let cool in pan 10-15 minutes. While cake is cooling,prepare glaze.
Glaze:
1 c. powdered sugar
3 T. milk
1 T fresh orange juice
With a wire whisk, mix the above ingredients together. Drizzle over warm cake, once it is removed from pan.


5 comments:
Umm Patti this looks really good and moist. I am going to give it a try becauase my husband loves orange anything.
Yum! Patti you are an amazing cook. Oh this looks and sounds delicious with the orange. Mmmm...
Thank you for entering my giveaway sweet friend. ~Melissa :)
This really does sound delicious, Patti. I really enjoy your blog. This was my first visit, but I'll be back often. Have a great day. Blessings...Mary
Yum. This looks delicious. Thank you for following me. I am now following you!
This looks so good that I'm going to brave the traffic and head to the store today to get the ingredients. Simple but with lots of flavor...yum! Thanks for following my blog. I hope you will join me for Crock Pot Wednesdays. There's a giveaway going on.
Post a Comment