March 27, 2010

Creamy Cheese Cheese Ball


This recipe was given to me by my husband's cousin,Linda. Its easy to make and delicious!

Creamy Cheese Cheese Ball


2 8oz. cream cheese,softened

1/2c. butter,softened

1 pkg Ranch Dressing Mix

1 c. shredded cheese

1 c. chopped pecans


Mix cream cheese, butter,dressing mix and shredded cheese in mixer. Put in refrigerator for 1-2 hours. Shape into ball and roll in pecans. Chill till ready to serve.

6 comments:

Tina Butler said...

Yummy Patti I love a good cheese ball.

Coleen's Recipes said...

My grandkids would devour this.

Coleen's Recipes said...

Your blog title (that shows up on my page, as one of your followers) says JELLY BEAN FUN... (???)

Unknown said...

What a GREAT!!! way to use cream cheese. I love anything with cream cheese.
I have an AWARD for you come by and visit.
Geri

Brooke Mixon said...

What type of shredded cheese do you use?

Nonnas News said...

cheddar