March 7, 2010

Lil' Cheddar Meatloaves






Another great recipe from Beth's Favorite Recipes. My husband and I both loved these. Since I am dieting right now, I substituted the cheddar cheese with fat free cheese and they were still very good. My husband didnt even know it was fat free!(and I never told him! LOL)


Lil' Cheddar Meatloaves

1 egg
3/4 cup milk
1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
1/2 cup quick cooking oats
1/2 cup chopped onion
1 teaspoon salt
1 lb. LEAN ground beef
2/3 cup ketchup
1/2 cup packed light brown sugar
1 1/2 teaspoons prepared mustard

In a bowl, beat the egg and milk. Stir in cheese, oats, onion and salt. Add beef and mix well.

Shape into eight loaves; place in a greased 13x9" baking dish. (Line the dish with foil and spray with Pam for easy clean-up).

Combine ketchup, brown sugar, and mustard; spoon over loaves.

Bake, uncovered, at 350°F for 45 minutes

4 comments:

Tina Butler said...

Those look so good patty. I would love for you to link up the cheddar meatloaves to "Potluck Sunday" everyone loves meatloaf.

Heidi said...

I've made these and they are very good!

Grandma Yellow Hair said...

Patti
Love this food site of yours...this background check with ants and watermelon are just toooooo cute...
I have to come back and write down some of the receipes
Thanks for putting my giveaway on your sidebar
Good luck
Maggie

Kathy said...

This looks great!!! I think my kids would like it this way better!