Since Easter is just around the corner I decided to repost this cute bunny cake. My kids and I made this several times when they were little. Ashley and I helped Avery make one last year, so its become a tradition for little ones in our family. Click HERE and it will take you to the step by step instructions. Let me know if you make this for your little ones this year!March 2, 2010
Easter Bunny Cake
Since Easter is just around the corner I decided to repost this cute bunny cake. My kids and I made this several times when they were little. Ashley and I helped Avery make one last year, so its become a tradition for little ones in our family. Click HERE and it will take you to the step by step instructions. Let me know if you make this for your little ones this year!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
Patty,
I have made this cake several times. My aunt first made it when I was growing up, and then I made it as soon as I started having babies-24 years ago. I even made it for my son's 14th or 15th Easter/Birthday and made the bunny's head look like a baseball.
Thank you for sharing this. Yours is really pretty.
I copied your recipe. I will have to give it a try on the weekend.
When my sons were little we would make bunny cookies. They would help decorate and sometimes I must say we would end up with some funny looking bunnies but it was fun having mom and guy time.\
This is such a wonderful treat for Easter!
That cake is so cute! It looks just like the one my mom made me for my 1st Birthday! That was 34 years ago! SO cute!!!
Post a Comment