Tina at Mommy's Kitchen has this recipe on her blog, so I decided to try it out since I was needing something for supper and for a covered dish luncheon after church today. Mike and I both loved it. It was easy and delicious, so I will be making this again. Its great to fix for a friend who has been ill, or a new neighbor or just because! Thanks Tina for sharing this great recipe with all your readers!Friendship Casserole
2 lbs ground beef
1 (48oz) jar spaghetti sauce
2 T sugar
2 T sugar
1 (16oz) pkg medium egg noodles
1/2 c margarine or butter
1/2 t onion salt
1/2 t garlic salt
1/2 c grated Parmesan cheese
1 (12oz) pkg shredded mozzarella cheese
Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Brown meat and drain fat. Add spaghetti sauce and sugar to meat;simmer 20 minutes. Cook noodles as directed (Al dente); drain and toss with margarine,salts and Parmesan cheese. Spray two 9x13 pans with non-stick spray. In both pans layer half the sauce, all the noodles,rest of sauce;top with mozzarella cheese. Cover with foil; bake 45 minutes.

7 comments:
Thank you for sharing this! I am looking for something to take to my youth minister's family this week, after they have their 3rd child, and to also have for us to eat that night. This might be just what I am looking for!
Patti thank you very much for your kindness and encouragement on my weight loss journey. I really appreciate it. Congrats to you as well!
This recipe looks so delicious. Yum!
~Blessings, ~Melissa :)
Your friendship casserole sounds like a very handy recipe to have!! Thank you for stopping by my recipe page. You are always welcome there.
Sorry for the "extra" post, but I just wanted to tell you I spent a few minutes looking through your recipes and there are some great ones!! I will be back to check them out. You have SUCH a nice recipe page.
This sounds absolutely delicious!
I can't make regular divinity. I will try it in the microwave and see if I have better luck. I want to learn how to do it because it's my son's favorite candy next to fudge. Thanks for you recipes.
Patti your friendship casserole looks wonderful. Try adding some sauted green peppers, onions and mushrooms to the the casserole. Well that is if you like those veggies. It gives it a great flavor.
Post a Comment