12 slices hot pepper cheese
1 pound shaved ham or smoked turkey
1 stick butter
1 T. poppyseed
1 t. garlic powder
1 T. Worcestershire sauce
Melt butter and mix with poppyseeds,garlic powder and worcestershire sauce. Slice rolls in half and layer with meat and cheese. Place in casserole dish. Drizzle mixutre over rolls. Bake for 20 minutes at 350 degrees.


8 comments:
Following your blog may be DANGEROUS!!! HA!! Thanks for visiting ours.
Hi Patti! Oh, these look so delicious. I wanted to thank you for choosing to be a follower!
Be a sweetie,
Shelia ;)
What a GREAT!!! recipe, sounds YUMMY!!!
Come by and visit so you can receive your NEW!!! HAPPINESS!!! award.
Geri
So yummy sounding Patti! :)
I make these for tailgating every year and everybody loves them. Ihave never tried the turkey!!
Thank you for entering my giveaway Patti!
Blessings, ~Melissa :)
Patti ~ thank you for the following...I am now following you! Such a pretty picture you mother painted...Blessings, K
This looks tasty! Thanks for sharing : )
Post a Comment