1 pkg. oreo cookies1 8oz. cream cheese(room temp.)
white almond bark
chocolate almond bark
Break up a few oreos at a time and put in blender or food processor and blend until powder like. In mixer, mix the cream cheese to fluff it some. Add blended oreos to cream cheese and mix. Roll into walnut size balls and chill for one hour. Dip in melted white almond bark, then drizzle with chocolate almond bark.

6 comments:
Thank you for the recipe, Patti. And I'm copying the Garlic Cheese Ball recipe as well.
Merry Christmas!
Renie
Patti~I tried to make these (with someone else's recipe last week) and it did not work. My recipe left out the all important chill for one hour part! they look GREAT and I will try again.
Kim
These would make lovely gifts.Thanks for sharing:)
Merry Christmas
Hi Patti I love Oreo Truffles. Have you ever made them with the mint oreos? they are awesome dipped in chocolate and then drizzle green tinted white chocolate on top.
These look scrumptious! And gorgeous!
Oh. My. Stars.
These look heavenly! I made some Red Velvet Cake Balls very similarly for Christmas...bake a cake, mix in a can of frosting, and roll into balls and freeze. Coat with chocolates the same. Oh yeah.
I WILL be trying these next year...but not until next Christmas. I've gotta recoup from the Red Velvet Cake Balls!
Stopped by from Texas Blogging Gals...I'll be back! You have some great recipes!
Post a Comment