
You can make this quick, easy, delicious dish in 15 minutes! This recipe has been in my family for a long time.
1 lb. ground beef
chopped onion
1 can Spanish Rice
1 can Ranch Style Beans
1 c. grated cheese
Brown meat and onions. Season with salt, and a little chili powder. Drain. Mix in rice and ranch style beans. Top with grated cheese. Bake at 350 degrees for 20-30 minutes.
Sometimes I make it in my cast iron skillet on top of the stove.

11 comments:
Thanks for giving me the recipe...It was scrumdilliumpsous!! Max ate like he haden't eaten in a month!
Easy Easy and delicious delicious!
I enjoyed our visit!
Love you,
Kimi
Love eggs. I blogged about them this week also.
This is a quick and easy casserole. I think it would be great in a iron skillet. I love cooking in mine. I am gonn make this for sure.
Sounds another winner. Thanks for sharing.I love cooking in my iron skillet.
Sounds like a great recipe and simple...love simple. I made Dot's -Picket Fences-...(if you don't know her go through our blog as she is THE SWEETEST!!)vegetable soup last week and it was delish!!
Keep the recipes coming!!
Hey Patti...this looks so good...you need a scratch & sniff on here so I can smell it! lol Thanks so much for coming by and please come back any time...I am adding you to my list so I can find my way back over here to steal...uhh...borrow some of your recipes! lol Hope all is fine on your side of the mountain and that you have had a great weekend!
hi, Patti!
Great and delicious menu. Good food.
Have a nice day.
This is not Spam. It is a campaign against the abuse of children.
Thank you.
David Santos
Sounds delish, but we would be leaving out the onions and beans. LOL
U have an award here
What wonderful recipe loved looking and adding to my blog for recipes.
Enjoy your day and thank you for all your hard work on the blog!
hugs ginger
I someone blog hopped over to your blog and decided to make this recipe. Just wanted you to know that we enjoyed it. I added fresh salsa to the top of mine. Thank you so much for sharing. It's a keeper.
Merry Christmas!
I'm baaaack! Okay, tonite I made it but with a small jar of taco sauce mixed in and then I poured cornbread batter on top. Baked at 400 for 20 minutes. This is so good.
Post a Comment