What a yummy idea and it looks good, too!
Patti - Thanks for dropping by my blog today and signing up for the give away! I have a clear pumpkin candy dish exactly like that one and I've been trying to think of what to put in it! This is the perfect solution! Love it.
Great idea! I will have to make some. I just found your blog and I like it!
The other day the kids were snacking on goldfish crackers. I ate a few followed by a candy corn chaser....YUMMY!!!
Awesome idea. My husband will love this!(new to your blog - found you through SITS) - I'm off to read more of your recipes!!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
What a yummy idea and it looks good, too!
Patti - Thanks for dropping by my blog today and signing up for the give away! I have a clear pumpkin candy dish exactly like that one and I've been trying to think of what to put in it! This is the perfect solution! Love it.
Great idea! I will have to make some. I just found your blog and I like it!
The other day the kids were snacking on goldfish crackers. I ate a few followed by a candy corn chaser....YUMMY!!!
Awesome idea. My husband will love this!
(new to your blog - found you through SITS) - I'm off to read more of your recipes!!
Post a Comment