8 qt. Powdered milk
16 oz. Carnation Coffee Creamer (original)
1 small Carnation French Vanilla Coffee Creamer
2 boxes Powdered sugar
15 oz. Nestle Nesquik
4 T. Hershey's Cocoa
Mix all ingredients. Use 1/3 c. per coffee cup
***note*** may use International White Chocolate Creamer or Cinnamon Creamer in place of French Vanilla


3 comments:
oh wow! This is a different mix. It sounds great (note to self...TRY THIS!!!) Hey, you should totally come to my blog on Dec. 15th and link up for the Christmas Goodies Recipe Exchange. I'm hoping to get a good turn out so we all can get some new and exciting treats to try!
Christmas Goodies Recipe Exchange
This is different. I think i will half the recipe to start. I needed some more ideas for my goodie gift baskets. Thanks Patti!
What a great simple recipe for homemade cocoa! I am definitely going to gang on to this one- thanks!
Post a Comment