1 can Rotel
1 cantomatoes with onion and garlic
3-4 green onions,diced
1 handful fresh cilantro,chopped
1 small lime
1 teaspoon garlic slat
1 teaspoon of cumin
Depending on how chunky you want your salsa,you may want to run the cans of tomatoes thru a mini chopper. Add cans of tomatoes to choppped onions and cilantro. Add seasoning of garlic salt and cumin. Squeeze the juice of one lime into the salsa. Refrigerate for at least an hour.Serve and enjoy!


3 comments:
This sound so yummy and simple. My kids love salsa, so I will have to try this one!
Please come visit my site because I left you some awards :)
Hi Patti!! Just dropping in to let you know that I actually have already visited your site prior to this! Thank you SO much for visiting mine and for your sweet comments. :o) I will definitely be trying some of your yummy recipes, like this salsa, as well as the taco soup! We love Mexican food!
Post a Comment