Brown & drain 4 lbs. hamburger meat with 3 large onions,chopped
Add:
2 cans (14 1/2 oz.) stewed tomatoes,blended
2 cans ( 15 oz.) tomato sauce
2 cans ( 12 oz.) tomato puree
4 T. chili powder 2 t. cumin
1 t. garlic powder 6 t. salt
2 cans ranch style beans
Simmer for 1 1/2 hours.
Gather the following and have yoru guests "stack-up" their plates in the order listed:
3 pkgs. Fritos
1 pkg ( 14 oz.) cooked minute rice
Meat sauce
1 head lettuce,chopped
4 tomatoes, chopped
2 lbs. grated cheese
2 large onions,chopped
1 can ( 4 1/2 oz.) chopped olives
1 c. pecans,chopped
1 pkg. coconut
2 jars picante sauce
1 jar sliced jalapenos
Serves 25 people


2 comments:
Mmm I can't wait to try a few of your recipes! I've added you to my recipe blog roll on my own recipe blog!
I love mexican stack up, I never thought I would like the coconut and pecans, but that is really what MAKES IT!! I love finding your wonderful recipes to try.
Post a Comment