
3 individual size bags microwave popcorn
3-6 squares white almond bark ( I used 6)
m & m's ( I used the christmas colors)
dry roasted peanuts
Pop the popcorn and place in a brown paper sack that has been sprayed with cooking spray. Add m&m's, and peanuts. Melt the almond bark and pour over popcorn. Close the sack and shake until all is coated. You can put whatever you want in this. Craisin,raisins, pretzels, work well also.
As you can see in the above picture, they make a cute gift for coworkers or friends!


5 comments:
I love popcorn trash Patti. Although I call it something worse (White Trash) either name it is so yummy.
I did something wrong. First I melted my bowl that I was using to melt the almond bark. Had to start over. When I shook the bag with everything in it, I was just shaking a lump. I poured it out and stirred it a bit then put it back and shook it some more but still have most of the goop in one section. Now do I keep it in the refrigerator or what. It tastes good but oh what a mess I have made. Thankfully my dog cleaned up the floor of flying popcorn. LOL
Oh this popcorn looks so delcious and fun to make Patti!
Merry Christmas to you and yours!
~Warmly, ~Melissa :)
I have reviewed my efforts with this delicious treat and believe my error was in the size paper bag I used. I needed a regulation paper grocery bag to have room to mix everything. I'm going to give it another try.
This looks so good. I love snack things like this.
Post a Comment