July 8, 2008

Pink Lemonade Pie

Another favorite recipe that my mother always made when I was growing up.

graham cracker crumbs
1 can Eagle Brand Milk
1 small can frozen pink lemonade
1 medium cool whip

Make graham cracker crust according to directions on box. Double for a 9x13.

Mix the eagle brand milk and frozen lemoade with a spoon. Fold in cool whip. I add a little red food coloring to give it more pink color. Pour into 9x13 pan that has graham cracker crust and refirgerate.

Could also make 2 pies using store bought crusts.


7 comments:

Sherri said...

I am so making this!!!

Sherri said...

I made this!! It was delicious!!!

I gave you an award on my blog. Come and get it!!

Susie said...

I love your blog! There are some great recipes here. I am going to link to you on my blog.

Unknown said...

This sounds like it would be so good in this hot weather.Thanks for sharing. Lisa~

Tina Coruth said...

Sounds yummy and looks yummy! Thank you!

Tina Butler said...

I love Lemonade Pie and my husband and I both love Pink Lemonade this is a must try recipe.

Anonymous said...

LOVE your blog!!! I just had to comment when I saw the Pink Lemonade Pie....this pie was also made by my mom when I was growing up....It serves fond memories for me!!!!